You know you’re in a small town…..
– when you don’t use turn signals because everybody knows where you’re going.
– if you’re born on June 13 and your family receives gifts from the local merchants because you’re the first baby of the year.
– if you speak to each dog you pass, by name….. and he wags his tail at you
– if you dial the wrong number, and talk for 15 minutes anyway.
– when the biggest business in town sells farm machinery.
– if you write a check on the wrong bank and it covers you anyway.
– if you missed church on Sunday and the preacher sends you a get-well card!
the role of foreign language in modern life
You know you are in a small town