– Casual clothes are provisional for leisurely trips across Asia.
– Eat with pleasure, drink in measure.
– The passengers of the jet-engine airplane flying to Germany
Were agitated having become hostages of the hijackers.
– There was a fisherman named Fisher who fished for some fish in a fissure. Till a fish with a grin, pulled the fisherman in. Now they’re fishing the fissure for Fisher.
– I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won’t wish the wish you wish to wish.
– I wish you were a fish in my dish
– Dr. Johnson and Mr. Johnson, after great consideration, came to the conclusion that the Indian nation beyond the Indian Ocean is back in education because the chief occupation is cultivation.
– Shut up the shutters and sit in the shop.
– National Sheepshire Sheep Association
– I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop. Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.
– She saw Sherif’s shoes on the sofa. But was she so sure she saw Sherif’s shoes on the sofa?
– She had shoulder surgery.
– I’m a sheet slitter. I slit sheets. I’m the sleekest sheet slitter that ever slit sheets.
– Sally is a sheet slitter, she slits sheets.
– How many sheets could a sheet slitter slit if a sheet slitter could slit sheets?
– I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit, and on that slitted sheet I sit.
– Whoever slit the sheets is a good sheet slitter.
– She sits in her slip and sips Schlitz.
– Sunshine city, sunshine city, sunshine city, …
– The soldier’s shoulder surely hurts!
– How much sh*t can a sh*t slinger sling If a sh*t slinger could sling sh*t? He’d sling as much sh*t as a sh*t slinger could If a sh*t slinger could sling sh*t!
– Supposed to be pistachio, supposed to be pistachio, supposed to be pistachio.
– Preshrunk silk shirts.
– Sally sells sea shells by the sea shore. But if Sally sells sea shells by the sea shore then where are the sea shells Sally sells?
– She stood by Burgess’s fish sauce shop welcoming him in.
– Shoe section, shoe section, shoe section, …
– She sells sea shells on the sea shore; The shells
that she sells are sea shells I’m sure. So if she sells sea shells on the sea shore, I’m sure that the shells are sea shore shells.
– She sees seas slapping shores.
– There once was a man who had a sister, his name was Mr. Fister. Mr. Fister’s sister sold sea shells by the sea shore. Mr. Fister didn’t sell sea shells, he sold silk sheets. Mr. Fister told his sister that he sold six silk sheets to six shieks. The sister of Mr. Fister said I sold six shells to six shieks too!
– Sweet sagacious Sally Sanders said she sure saw seven segregated seaplanes sailing swiftly southward Saturday.
– Suzie, Suzie, working in a shoeshine shop. All day long she sits and shines, all day long she shines and sits, and sits and shines, and shines and sits, and sits and shines, and shines and sits. Suzie, Suzie, working in a shoeshine shop.
– Santa’s Short Suit Shrunk
– I see a sea down by the seashore. But which sea do you see down by the seashore?
– Seven sleazy shysters in sharkskin suits sold sheared sealskins to seasick sailors.
– Silly sheep weep and sleep.
– I shot the city sheriff. I shot the city sheriff. I shot the city sheriff.
– Six shining cities, six shining cities, six shining cities.
– Miss Smith’s fish-sauce shop seldom sells shellfish.
the fun they had
Tongue twister [s, th, f, ch, v, z,3]