Tips To Quit Smoking
Quitting smoking is a difficult job done, unless you have a strong determination to quit smoking. There are many reasons why we should stop smoking, one of them because cigarettes can cause big losses for us. in addition, smoking can harm the people around us. However, although many people who know the ill effects of cigarettes, but they can not stop smoking. This is due to the nicotine contained in cigarettes. Nicotine is one of the most addictive substances, which cause you can not stop smoking.
There are a few tips below that can help you to quit smoking:
1. Try to take a firm decision to quit smoking.
2. Try to delete items related to smoking such as ashtrays, matches to avoid the urge to smoke. If you are responding to the nervous desire to smoke, you are trying to take a mint to replace cigarettes.
3. Try to make a lot of activity, which aims to ease your mind on cigarettes.
4. Always try to prepare a glass of water or juice, because if you decide to quit smoking may you always will feel thirsty. take care of your body is fresh.
5. Make some changes in your routine. Try not to visit the store where you buy cigarettes from you. do not forget here, avoid hanging out with his colleagues in the smoking zone. Stay away from smokers as much as possible.
6. Do not make excuses! A stressful situations or unpleasant news that the reason you can not smoke and there is no reason to celebrate with a cigarette. You can not so susceptible to poison your life a slow spell.
It may be difficult for your first month you decide to quit smoking. but if you can smoke within 24 hours, is a big compliment for you, because you can change your life for the better. I hope the above tips can help you.