My father is working for an international company as a managing director. I have been several times at his office. I like it very much to be there.
My father is very busy. He often comes late from work. But I can see that he likes his job. And he always finds the time to spend with me and mam.
Sometimes he tells us about the difficult situations, which his company faces. It is so interesting to listen to him. It seems to me that you need to have a very creative mind to be a businessman.
My father is a friendly person and he is easy to talk to. I respect my father and I want to become a businessman too. I think our country needs good businesspeople to strengthen its economy.
After I finish school I’m going to enter the university and study marketing or management. I haven’t decided yet exactly what will I study. Manager deals mainly with people. It studies what is necessary to do that people worked better and were not offended. Marketing deals with market research and commercial activity in general. I still have time to think and choose.
1. In your opinion, how much time should a businessman work and how much time should he spend with his family?
2. Is a creative mind necessary for a businessperson?
3. Is there a need for businesspeople in our country?
4. What does marketing deals with?
5. What does manager deals with?
6. Are there any other reasons for you to become a businessperson?