1. He often plays the fool.
2. Does he often play the fool in the evenings?
3. How often does he lose temper?
4. He never loses temper.
5. He usually gets out of bed on the wrong side and often loses temper on Mondays.
6. Why do you always see daylight?
7. He never works hard and usually plays the fool at work.
8. My husband hardly ever loses temper.
9. I get out of bed on the wrong side very often.
10. When do you usually lose temper?
11. Do you usually sleep for a long time? Do you usually sleep long?
12. I wake up at 7 o’clock every day.
13. What time do you usually get up?
14. They never wash themselves.
15. He takes a shower every day.
16. I always have a bath in the evening.
17. Sometimes we make breakfast on Sundays.
18. When do they have breakfast?
19. She seldom has dinner and never has supper.
20. Sometimes I have dinner at work, but not very often.
21. She always washes the dishes after breakfast.
22. Why do you never wash the dishes after dinner?
23. She cleans her room every Saturday. Every Saturday she cleans her room.
24. Do you always play the fool at work?
25. They never wash the dishes in the evenings, because they have supper at the restaurant fairly quite
1. He is never cold in the mornings, because he always goes to work on foot.
2. We are usually very busy on weekdays as we go to work.
3. Why is he always so sad on Sundays? – He isn’t sad, he is just bored.
4. Do you often vacuum? – No, I don’t. I do it very seldom; I work every day, I am too busy at work
And I am too tired, hungry and wicked in the evenings.
5. Are you pleased with me? – No, I am not pleased with you: you are too silly and self-assured.
6. Why do you wash and iron so seldom? – Because it’s bored.
7. He is always
happy when he plays the fool.
8. She is very excited, because she doesn’t see daylight.
9. He is too self-assured and rather silly, that’s why he often loses temper.
10. She is very busy in the morning: she always takes a shower, makes the bed, makes breakfast, has
Breakfast, washes the dishes, cleans the room, does her hair, beautifies herself, gets dressed, gets
Changed and then she goes to work. She usually goes to work by bus, but sometimes she takes a taxi.
1. She is a hard nut to crack.
2. Is he a big shot? – No, he isn’t. He is a student.
3. Are you an interpreter? – Yes, I am. And what about you?
4. He is a lawyer; he is always very busy both on weekdays and on his free days; generally speaking, he
Is a big shot and a man of his word as well.
5. Unfortunately, he is an absolute nothing. / He is an absolute nothing, I’m afraid.
6. Are you free in the evenings? – Yes, I’m. You know I am a student.
7. She is the life and soul of the party: she never loses temper, always sees daylight and plays the fool
Quite often; although she is a teacher/ she is a teacher though.
8. How often do you make dinner? – Never! My sister usually does it. You know I am a big shot and
She is an absolute nothing! It’s just a joke, of course.
9. We are pensioners. We go to the cinema rather seldom, but we often watch TV in the evening.
10. What are you? – Frankly speaking, I am not a big shot, I am an ordinary nurse, but take my word for
It – I am an expert at my job.
1. He is always busy: he is an outstanding teacher and an excellent hard-worker.
2. Is he a sociable person? – Yes, he is very sociable. But unfortunately he is a failure, although he
Always works hard / he always works hard though.
my week day топик с переводом