I hear you have moved to a new apartment Steve. Is it true?
– Yes, it is. One of these days we’ll arrange a housewarm-party. And I want you and your wife Carol to be present.
– Thank you for the Invitation. How do you like your new apartment?
– It is very comfortable. It is a three bedroom apartment with modem conveniences: electric stove and a lot of built-in cupboards.
– On what floor is it?
– Our apartment is on the tenth floor of a high-rise dwelling house. We’ve got two elevators which work round o’clock.
– Is it far from the centre of the city?
– Rather. It takes me about an hour to get to the centre by bus and by metro. If I drive a car, it takes me thirty minutes.
– I see. Have you bought new furniture?
– We’ve bought wall units, two armchairs and a new icebox. We are planning to buy two carpets and a dining set.
– Good luck!
– Thanks. Are you going to move to a new apartment?
– No, I am not. We have been living in our two-room apartment for about eight years and we don’t want to move anywhere.
– Your apartment is comfortable, isn’t it?
– Yes, very. My wife arranged everything very nicely and I like it very much. We don’t have much furniture, but we have got everything we need.
– I am glad to hear it.
topic about sport in my life