Love the sunshine, but can’t risk going out to play in case your sunscreen doesn’t do its job? Stay up late at night to finish a very urgent project due the next day? Don’t like applying make up because you are allergic to it? No worries! With these tricks, you can go out in the sunshine all you want, not get a good night’s sleep, and still look as good as ever. Just try these natural solutions. Make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients in each solution first before trying.
Homemade Face Masks for having white/lighter skin
Ingredients: Milk and Flour
1. Pour 1.5 tablespoons of milk into a plastic cup, and mix it thoroughly with 1 cups of flour
2. Take a cotton ball, and dab some of the mixture onto the cotton ball
3. Take the cotton ball, and spread the mixture out evenly on wherever you want your skin to be a lighter colour
4. After you have applied as much as you want, let it dry on your skin for thirty minutes, or until the mixture is hard and firm
5. Wash the mixture off with a clean cloth (not your face cloth, though) and rinse with no soap until all the mixture is gone
Homemade Face Masks for having smooth skin
Ingredients: Whites of Eggs
1. Separate the yolk of two eggs from the white of the eggs
2. Take the white of the eggs, and spread it evenly out on your skin, or apply with a cloth (not a face cloth)
3. Let it dry for twenty minutes, or until the mixture hardens
4. Wash it off lightly, with another cloth (not the one used before)
Answer is surprisingly yes! Not many people know the correct way to put on hand cream.
Hand Cream is most efficient when it is absorbed with heat. That means, to maximise the benefits of the hand cream, after squeezing some onto your hands, rub it in quickly for about 10 seconds before spreading it over your entire hand area.
Neutrogena Hand Cream Norwegian Formula.
This is very concentrated, so you only need to use a tiny amount to get the best effect. Extremely recommended for winter or dry/chapped hands.
Winter skin care
Changes in weather conditions in winters and summers can be hard on the skin. The dry and cold air in winter can drain essential moisture from the skin, making it look capped and dry. Follow these tips to maintain your skin healthy in winters.
Skin Care Tips in Winters
Use SPF sunscreen on face, neck and all visible parts of body when going out during winters.
Do not take excessive long and hot showers as this will deplete the natural skin moisturizer.
Keep your skin nourish by using good quality cleansing cream and mositurizer and wear warm clothes that does not create any iching sensation on the skin.
An ancient Chinese herbal remedy for detoxification during winter is drinking a glass of hot water with lemon. This cleanses the liver and gall bladder and the body cleans blood faster, thus toxins responsible for bad skin are eliminated.
Drink adequate water, say 12 glasses a day.
Take proper sleep.